October 5, 2007

Christmas Cards

Eeks! I can't even believe I'm saying "Christmas" before Halloween. I know that many of you don't start thinking about your Christmas plans till after Thanksgiving....but a few of you out there have your Christmas shopping almost done...right? (You know who you are, don't be ashamed) So....with that in mind.....I'm happy to introduce a few examples of Christmas cards I've created for the upcoming holiday season. These are just EXAMPLES of what I could make for your family this year. I wouldn't want everyone to end up getting the same card (pick from A, B, or C) so each Christmas card I create will be as unique as the family themselves. You have two options - You can have me take some pictures for you and then I'll create the card...OR, you can send me some lovely photos and I'll use them to create a card for you. The card prices are listed on the side, towards the bottom. Please e-mail me if you want some more examples, if you have any questions, or if you would like to get started on your Christmas cards. Oh, and Happy Halloween!



No comments: