April 2, 2008

Drumroll please............

After a lot of hard work and some really long nights I'm excited to introduce my new photography website! Yes, that's right, a REAL, LEGITIMATE, website. Hooray! It's been a while in the making but today marks it's official launch, where I get to share it with everyone!!

.
So, VOILA! Go to http://www.veronicareeve.com/ (you can access my photography blog from there, which I'm still planning on keeping up on)
.
Go check it out. Click around. Find a picture of you or your child (if I've taken some for you).
.
Oooh and check out the Sweet Deals section, I have some VERY exciting promos going on.
.
(For example: Be the 42nd person (get it? launched on 04/02) to contact me via the contact section and win a 50 dollar Veronica Reeve Photography gift certificate. It will be worth your time, I promise!)
.
Let me know what you think! Tell your family and friends! Oh, and if you want to link me to your blog, I won't complain, a little spreading the word never hurt anyone!! Thanks!

4 comments:

The StaceNeedle said...

VERONICA!!!! I love your website! Way to go! I'm so impressed with your talent and eye for what looks good. I had a permasmile on my face and I looked at the newborns and babes. Esp. lil' levi!

Melissa ,Jayson, Baylee, Jenna, and Gavyn said...

Veronica,
I love your website!!! It is amazing. I am so happy for you and was very impressed by it, and when you took our family pictures. I am so glad I bumped into you at COSTCO!!!! You are Awesome!

Machen Family said...

Vero,
This is good work, beautiful...as your manager you get my stamp of approval.

Sarah Shalley said...

Who put thi site together? Is it expensive? Can you refer me to someone? I'm a TX photographer looking for a real site. :) THANKS!