May 28, 2008

"M"

I had the pleasure of hanging out with "M" tonight. I've known "M" since she was a little girl. Her sister is one of my very best friends. I can't believe she is old enough to graduate!!! We had a blast tonight with her, her mom, her older sister, and her darling nephew. We went all around town and got some great shots of "M" doing the things that she enjoys doing.

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few from tonight....

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this picture of her laughing....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...

One word--"FABULOUS". Love them, couldn't be cuter! You did a GREAT job. Thanks for making the experience so much fun!

Miss Missy said...

Thank you so much Vern!!! I love them, you did such a great job! I can't wait to see the rest! We did have so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i really like the colors