June 24, 2008

"D" and "K" Engagements

I've always said that I wouldn't do weddings. Well, I thought I'd give it a try....and I happened to find the perfect, sweetest couple to be my "first wedding". "D" and "K" are absolutely the best! They are so nice and laid back and easy to work with....they really help me to relax and not stress (augh! my FIRST wedding!!!). We had a really great night tonight taking their engagements. (Although I think I've counted at least 10 mosquito bites!) I can't wait for "K"s bridals, and then the rest of the wedding! Here's a preview for them of some of my favorites from tonight. Enjoy! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Machen Family said...

So darling, where were you when I got engaged?