June 25, 2008

Possibly my future son-in-law....

Oh "J", what a cutie. He's grown quite a bit older since the last time I photographed him. "J" has the CUTEST smile, 6 teeth and all. His mom and dad can make him laugh....hysterically I might add. I guess they probably wouldn't want me to divulge their secret, but let's just say it involves them doing something that rhymes with "Tartwheels". I hope that doesn't give it away. (wink, wink) Since he is only a little older than my baby girl, and they seem to have so much in common, his mom and I planned out their future wedding. Oh, and if you are wondering why "J"'s mom didn't make an appearance...she CLAIMS that she didn't feel "ready" enough to be in pictures. I thought she looked super. Oh well, next time!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Something a little different...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love, love, love them. As always, you are wonderful.
Thanks for giving away my secrets but everyone knows you can't do "tartwheels" and get your pictures at the sames time. I sacrificed for the good of all.

NSpendlove said...

oohhh, I love these. Father-son thing is very cute!
great job Vern!!

#6 Drake Family! said...

I love these pictures. You do good work. I am Amy's sister-in-law and I was wondering where you took these, if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.
Heidi