July 9, 2008

1 of 3...

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is reconnecting with people that I haven't seen for years. I love it! Tonight I was able to take pictures for two sweet girls that I have known since jr. high school, but haven't seen for probably 9 years!! They have such sweet children and their parents' house was the perfect backdrop...an overall fantastic night. I wish I could post a bajillion pictures tonight but...yikes, I should probably get some sleep....so here are a few of the beautiful "G"...who was quite a serious little thing, but you wouldn't think it from these pictures....with a promise of more to come soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I absolutely LOVE them! You do such an amazing job!!

Machen Family said...

She is so cute. Good job!