July 12, 2008

1 year under my belt....

It's been one year since I started my little photography business....it's come a long ways and I'm happy at the progress that I have made. I'm thankful for everyone who's helped out along the way. Namely, my wonderful husband for his support, patience, and advice. My family for their support and advice (and for being such good sports when I pull out the camera to practice on them), and everyone who has given me a chance to learn and grow! What better way to mark my 1 year photography anniversary than with my first bridals! Ha! Well, who would have thought?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

We also did some couple shots....more of those later. Here's just one....

Photobucket

6 comments:

Machen Family said...

Congratulations on your first bridal and first year!! She looks really pretty and I like that location.

Russ&Nic said...

They are gorgeous. You did a wonderful job.

Audrey said...

Congrats on your first year!! Your work is fabulous and the bridal pics are beautiful!
Audrey Daum

LeAnn said...

Where were you when WE got married??! I love them...they look sooooo good! Congrats on the 1 year mark and I know that you will be around for when MY girls get married!

Leslie said...

These are wonderful! What a beautiful bride.

Bekah H said...

Oh I miss the Ogden Valley- so very much. You did a remarkable job- She looks timeless. Great lighting and I love the couple's picture. You will go far, V.

Rebekah-