July 31, 2008

"S" Boys

My friend visiting from out of state had me take some pictures of her two little boys. They are such good boys!! Also, I shot these pictures in raw...which might not mean a lot to some of you....but it's something I've wanted to try on my camera for a long time but have been too scared to try! Here's the pictures with the boys....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Hey you with the camera!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Camille said...

Ahh! I love the one with them both on the tricycle. Great shots! Cute kids!

NSpendlove said...

Vern, I love them! the trike one turned out darling! How am I going to choose?!

In His Image Photography Blog said...

Shooting RAW is something I am having to learn as well. I kept "blowing out" too many white shirts in JPEG format and read from others that RAW would take care of that problem. Did you notice the HUGE change in memory card capacity?? I reserve RAW now for brides and families in white. All others get JPEG for now- need a bigger SD card :) Great pics- love the eyes as always!

Julie

~Mandy~ said...

I absolutely love the one of the boys on the bike. Very original, love the backdrop. Looks great. Good luck on the Wedding on Friday, I'll see ya there :)