August 15, 2008

"C"s Grandkids

"C" asked me to photograph her beautiful grandchildren. All 11 of them!! It's definitely the biggest group of kids I've ever done. We took the pictures at "C"s home...a photographers DREAM!! She said I could come back any time...hooray!! Well it was a lot of fun and they are darling children and an all around wonderful family.

P.S. While we were taking photos there was a MAJOR trailer/boat wreck just down a bit from their house. It made for an exciting night!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Carly said...

Ooh La, La to the max! "C" and I are sitting her looking at your geniousness. We wanted to stay up and look for them last night, but the power didn't come back on until 1 am. Thanks so much, I especially love the pic of the cute little girl with the balloon (wink, wink)

R said...

You find the greatest backgrounds...The props. I have to say that I love the way the kids are dressed- those cute colors are so fun! I am still telling everyone about you- I can't wait to have my pictures taken with you someday...
xoxo- Rebekah

Grandma C said...

Veronica,
Oh my gosh, Veronica, I can't even tell you how happy I am with these shots. You are amazing! I can't wait to see the complete set. Thanks so much for your time and patience. It was pretty crazy ha? Ooh La La! I so don't want to tell my husband how much you loved his old cars, farm equipment, and farm buildings...or they will stay there another 50 years! Grandma C

Robin said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic! I love them all!!

NSpendlove said...

Wow!! Those look great Vern!! 11 kids, what an amazing job!! I happen to know "C" and absolutely love her. I bet she is so proud of those cute grandkids!!

NSpendlove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
STEPHANIE said...

I found your blog through a link on Carly's blog. Your work is amazing!!! I love all the bright colors!