August 21, 2008

Jill & Mike Engagements

Jill is my best friends little sister. I have so many memories of Jill when she was little....Lake Powell ring a bell Jill? She was the best little sister to have around!! She'd do ANYTHING we asked her to do (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)....She's always been such a sweetie and like a little sister to me. What a doll! So she grew up and she isn't a little girl anymore, and she's met, well, the perfect guy. Seeing them together amazes me. I've never seen a couple so connected. I'm so happy for her. He is a great guy and I am soooooo lucky to be able to take these pictures for them. It means a lot to me to be able to photograph someone that I think so highly of. :) So here you go.....quite a few photos....there were too many to pick from. Hope you guys like what you see! (sorry about the novel)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jill and Mike said...

Hey Vern!
Mike and I just looked at our pictures and they are so beautiful!! Thank you so much for being so sweet and taking them for us. It is so funny because we were originally thinking about using a black and white photo but we are really reconsidering because the color pictures are soo pretty. You are such a sweetheart and are so very talented. Thanks again so much. We absolutely love these pictures and can't wait to see the rest of them! (:

Much love,
Jill and Mike

R said...

So what always amazes me about your work?....it's never cheesy, it never fake and it always looks classic. Your subjects never look posed...These pictures are wonderful... Superior once again, V. I look forward to the next post!
xoxo- Rebekah H-

Machen Family said...

bravo Vero bravo!! These are my favorite couple pictures...they look so sweet

In His Image Photography Blog said...

very nice work, Veronica. I love seeing how you pose couples- always very real and passionate ;) Love is in the air in Utah, huh?
Julie

Brittney said...

Wow Veronica, im so amazed by these pics- they are great!!! Not your normal "Utah" posoes. planning on going to any of Johns fall-winter classes? (not that you need them) Id love to see you again. keep up the GREAT work
Brittney

Betsy said...

beautiful Veronica!

Kelly said...

Love them, like usual. Are you shooting the wedding too? Let me know if you need an "assistant"!! What a cute couple! I want to get re-do's on my engagements!!

Bree said...

Bravo Vern!! Those are so great, they really look like they came right out of a magazine. You are amazing.