October 21, 2008

"B" Family

I had 11 photo shoots last week and I'm trying my hardest to catch up.....

So this last weekend I did a family photo swap with the fabulous photographer Nicole from Cedar City. I must say, my little 21 month old munchkin was VERY difficult and I'm crossing my fingers that we get at least one photo out of it. :) We haven't had a family picture taken since my 4 year old was 1 year old....and even then it was my camera on a tripod and some friends taking the picture. WOW! I must say, taking a family picture is much harder than all my wonderful clients make it look! So here are a few that I took of Nicole's cute family.....



I can't wait to see mine!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i absolutely love you photographs. i love taking pictures too. There's just something about capturing a moment in time that i love! If I ever get married in the future, hahah, i will highly consider you as a photographer because your style is fantastic.

Nicole B. said...

Thank you so much Veronica! These look fabulous you would never know my three year old was a complete and total menace the entire time (sorry about that too).