October 22, 2008

Carly, Sweet Carly

As you may remember, the fabulous Carly of Playful Pickles Designs designed my logo, blog, etc... She is one of the most talented people I have ever met. I'm so lucky to have been able to take some pictures of her and her sweet, sweet, little girl tonight. You can't look at these pictures and not know what a wonderful mother she is. As you might have noticed from looking around my website, I love colorful pictures, and rarely do black and white images. For some reason, though, I just love so many of these photos in black and white. Strange. Well, you can see for yourself.....

Oh and thanks for checking out my blog. :)







Kissing her "owie" all better! So sweet!!


10 comments:

Carly said...

You're the best - enough said. Thanks so much for doing this for me. What treasures...

Colleen said...

Veronica,
I laughed when I saw what time you posted these pictures and then what time Carly commented. You two have a lot in common. So much talent and a wonderful eye for detail....and late nights!!!! Love These!!! No one would know how coooold it was!!! cw

Whit said...

These are so beautiful - with the two of you together it seems as though magic happens. Creative minds.

Carly's frined Whitney

Abbigail said...

beautiful work and beautiful ladies!

Robin said...

These pictures are precious! Great work Veronica.

Rychelle said...

wow! the colors are AMAZING!

i'm a new fan. thank your sister.

=)

Rychelle said...

p.s. i LOVE your blog layout. that owl.....SO CUTE.

Brittney said...

Veronica, awesome as always!!! you always raise the bar!
britt

Stueller said...

These are great ;) I love her style and I love this pictures!

Fowler Family Blog said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I need you to do Amelia's Pictures again. I will be calling you in a few months! You are a great photographer!!!!