October 3, 2008

A few more....

As I was finishing up the pictures for the "G" family I came across a few I just had to share....
Wowza! What a jump!! And look at her great facial expression, love it!
Then there is her little brother. This is his "I'm SO done with pictures" face.

Hmmmm....one of these things is not like the other. I've had many clients end a photo session thinking, "I don't think that crazy photographer lady got one good picture..." Well there are a lot of great pictures of this family, not to worry. But I think this one is great! Later down the road when the baby brother is all grown up they'll say, "Awwww, look at you throwing your little fit!" Ha!

4 comments:

Michael Graham said...

Beautiful work - you have real talent. I think that even your new prices are too low for the quality of work that you do.

Betsy said...

Beautiful Veronica! You are a very talented girl!

Tim said...

Stunning and vibrant!

Jan said...

I love your fresh and honest photojounalistic approach to photography. Your pictures could be in a magazine.