October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday To You.....

You're sure to remember this family from not too long ago. Well, today was round two of the family pictures....and it also happend to be the birthday of this sweet mom. I have a lot of fun with these guys. (The dad is one of my husband Rich's good friends! Small world!) They are very natural and playful with their little guy and it makes for some great photos. I love candid family shots. Well, enough blah blahing from me, here's some photos from our night:











3 comments:

Machen Family said...

Beautiful family, beautiful day, beautiful shots!

Annie Valentine said...

You are amazing.Today was awesome, I can't wait to see the pics!

~R~ said...

I love her colors that she chose to put dress her family in! Look at her fabulous hair and shoes.

Great job- also- they look so different from their 50's shoot- how cool!

Rebekah H-