November 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas....

Everybody, meet my new gift certificates....


Gift certificates, meet everybody.....

(I have the best looking group of blog-stalkers!!)

Perfect for any gift-giving occasion, with the obvious one right around the corner!

Slips nicely into a stocking.....for those hard-to-shop-for people in your life...grandparents, expecting mothers, cousins, co-workers, friends, enemies...it's the gift that keeps on giving! Or, better yet, tell your loved ones what a great gift this would be for yourself!

E-mail me for more information or to get your gift certificate!

2 comments:

Rychelle said...

oh. i hope one of my enemies gets me one of those for christmas!!!

Carly said...

I love how these turned out so much. So fun to see the designs in print. Thanks for giving me a sneak peek.