November 6, 2008

Bliss

Well, we returned home today from a wonderful little vacation to San Diego....just the 4 of us.

Ooooh San Diego, how I do love thee.

We had a great time: Lounging, building sand castles on the beach, seeing Shamu and all his little fishy friends, visiting with a good Iowa friend, watching surfers, seeing the pandas, eating yummy food overlooking the ocean, checking out marine life in their natural habitat, watching movies, and listening to the rowdy bar across the street all. night. long.

I love my little family and this was just what we all needed. Back to real life and the 30ish degree weather that welcomed us home to Utah. Ugh.



Sorry ladies, he's taken. Ow ow!



P.S. Yes, I was on this trip.

9 comments:

Machen Family said...

Come to disneyland with us...we need a professional photographer to document our fun times. please.

Dads(2) said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS photography--BREATHTAKING!

Betsy said...

OH V. I am absolutely in love with this last one. Beautiful

Linds said...

I am so jealous. I just told Brade the other day we needed a trip to San Diego, just the three of us!!
The last picture, that is a canvaser for sure!!

Rychelle said...

you have such a beautiful family!

san diego is the best, isn't it?!?

Lflinders said...

Veronica, Love the pictures. Especially the one with the beach and sunset. You do great work

molly said...

your photographs are always beautiful. i wish i had that talent!

Brittney said...

Wow Veronica that last shot is awesome- what lens did you use to get that?

~R~ said...

I had to laugh at your "yes I was on this trip, too" comment- I swear every trip we take it looks like my man is there alone- he doesn't like to take pictures.

San Diego is wonderful. I love it- I have been there a few times... I love Sea World!

Great pictures of your family!

Rebekah-