February 28, 2009

Basic Photo Class

Today was the last day of my Basic Photography class. We met downtown and had a culminating photo shoot using all of our new found photography techniques. We had some SUPER volunteers come to model for us and although it was FREEZING cold, everyone had a good time. I've really enjoyed meeting all of these lovely ladies that took my class. It was such a laid back atmosphere, full of good discussion, a lot of laughs....and hopefully a lot of useful information that will make them a lot more comfortable with their cameras. I'm planning on doing another class in April...more info about that coming soon.

Here are some shots I took from today....

Here are most of the awesome ladies that participated in the class (we missed some of you!!!)





9 comments:

Karenin said...

how fun! i am still on your waiting list! can't wait to hear if i can meet you in april!

Brittney Hale Photography said...

looks like so much fun--- these girls were lucky to have you as thier teach!!!

Kym said...

Im going to agree with Brittney. We WERE lucky to have you for our teacher! You did a great job and I had so much fun! Im so sad I missed the photo shoot. It looks like a great time. Thanks again Veronica!! We all loved you and are grateful for your willingness to share your knowledge!

Mindy said...

This was a lot of fun, thanks so much for offering the class! I learned a lot from you! I really think you should teach some more!

Nicole said...

I just might have to make a special trip home for you April class!

Veronica said...

Thanks again Veronica! We had such a great time and learned lots!!

rychelle said...

look at all those lucky ladies!

Martinez Family said...

I agree, we were very lucky!! Thanks again for such a great class!

Shanna said...

how fun! i think you should hold more classes, what a great opportunity! i heard about you from angie, she's a cousin. Her pictures turned out awesome!