April 13, 2009

Charmer

This little guy is 4 years old and a charmer! That little smile is so sweet. His mom wanted to get some pictures of them together. She says she's never in pictures with him and that in the future no one will know he had a mom. Hmmmm....sound familiar?! I think a lot of mom's have this problem. We are always the ones to think about running and grabbing the camera to capture our children as they grow....and we are never IN the pictures. I was so happy to do these for her. Now if I can only find someone to do this for me....



7 comments:

Brittney Hale Photography said...

those are so precious! i think we are all in the same boat. great job!

Machen family said...

I like the mother and son poses!

Lflinders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lflinders said...

wow look at those eyelashes. Great job veronica. I'm like you and never in pictures..the pictures of the mom and boy are so fun. I can't wait for the kiddos pictures next week. awesome pictures

Lady Julie said...

Ooo la la indeed! These are adorable. You've captured this little guy and his mom in a way that really brings out their true personalities. Very natural. Great work!

Mindy said...

I love these! So crisp and clear, vivid colors and of course perfect exposure as usual. You inspire me!

Nicole said...

Hi Veronica! As always... beautiful work! His mom will treasure these forever.