May 17, 2009

Out of the office....

I'm off to the provincial countryside of Southern France to shoot a wedding. I don't normally do weddings....but when they are in Southern France, I make an exception. Wouldn't you? I'm hoping to spot some celebrities in the Nice airport while I am there. It is, after all, the Cannes Film Festival. Hopefully I'll have some photos of me, Brad, Angelina, and the kids to post about. I will respond to email and phone calls when I return. Au revoir!

photo via google images

6 comments:

Machen family said...

au revoir Veronique. Donnes des gros bisous a tout les cousin et cousine et les tantes et oncles!

rychelle said...

i wish that was my "out of the office" message.

have fun. :)

Brittney Hale Photography said...

are you sereous girl? lucky lucky you!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Lucky Duck

Libby said...

Those French folk are lucky to have you! Have a few delicious pastries for me!!

Mindy said...

Ooh la la!!