June 17, 2009

B Family

Last night was so much fun! I got to go down to Provo to take pictures of this beautiful family, reconnect with an old friend from high school, check out a cool new location, and spend time with one of my best friends Libby who was my assistant for the night (thanks Lib!). We managed to get out of this place without getting attacked by llamas, not running over any peacocks, and there was minimal rain (although it was threatening rain all night). Perfect! Thanks B Family!




5 comments:

Machen family said...

nice job vero! cute family!

Tiffany Bills said...

Vern I LOVE THEM! They turned out darling...I knew they would! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming down here-I loved seeing you and Libby :) Your the best!

Libby said...

Great job! That was such a fun shoot. You really captured their cute little family.

~R~ said...

Super cool location! The couple looks so happy and that baby picture with the teeth and mo-hawk is awesome! Really fun shoot!

Bekah~

Bree said...

So cute! Good to see Tiffany on here. What a cute little family she has.