June 29, 2009

Cute Little Two Year Old

This little boy was so well behaved. Two year olds can sometimes be a challenge because they are so fast and busy! This little guy was great. He had a very happy disposition, was very photogenic, and adorable, which of coarse, always helps! We had a fun morning. His mom had him dressed so stylish and he brought along a tiny little skateboard which was so fun for him...and made for some fun pictures.


P.S. I used only my new 24-70 lens for this shoot, it did a great job. I think I'm in love!!

5 comments:

Lflinders said...

such a cutie. Darling pictures

Kelly said...

What a dll face. Watch out ladies--here comes trouble--now just get going on a post about the next little dude you shot today!! (Hee!Hee!) Cannot wait much longer...

thousand words photography said...

eek!!! SO adorable!

rychelle said...

these pictures have such character!

Jill said...

Hey I know this handsome little guy! He is just too cute! Great pics Veronica