June 17, 2009

Lenses For Sale

I just purchased a couple new lenses so, sadly, I need to get rid of my old ones. Don't think for any reason that I don't LOVE these lenses. They are incredible lenses and have treated me very well while I've had them. I'm just starting to get a bit bored of them and I'm ready to try some new things. If money grew on a tree in my backyard, I'd keep these lenses for my collection. But, unfortunately. it doesn't so I'm hoping to find them a good new home. They are in like-new condition, have never had any problems, and are recommended by some of the best photographers in the business.

First up, my Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens. On my camera about 60% of the time. Love this lens. It makes beautiful bokeh (background blur). Smooooooth! Selling for: $350.00 (obo) It comes with the original box, 58mm U.V Haze filter, Lens dust cap for rear.



Second lens up for grab, Canon 24-105mm f/4L lens. See that red ring? That means that it's in the L Series, the best of the best. It's an exclusive club that only certain lenses are let into. This lens has Image Stabilization, a very handy feature. It's a great zoom lens and the only one I used for families and weddings. It's an all around WONDERFUL lens. Voted "Best Overall Lens" by Nicole Hill. Selling for: $900.00 (obo). It comes with lens hood, soft lens case, and Lens Dust Cap for rear.

Interested? Email me veronica@veronicareeve.com

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh wow - those are nice lenses... Which new ones did you purchase?

JeNeal Martinez said...

I just bought the 85mm 1.8 and LOVE it!! What new lenses did you get??

jer said...

I currently have a canon EF 50mm f/1.4 ...would you say the 85mm 1.8 is better for child portrait photography?

Veronica Reeve said...

JeNeal, I just got the 85mm 1.2. Oh yeeeahh! I'm so excited! I love the 85mm length, I just wanted to upgrade a bit.

Jer, 85mm is considered to be "the" portrait length, but not neccesarily for children. 50mm is great too....although the 85mm lens barrel is longer, which results in better bokeh (background blur). It just depends which length you prefer.

The Kotters said...

would you take $600 for the 24-105 lense!!?!?!?????

Veronica Reeve said...

$600, ummmm...no, unfortunately. Sorry!

The Kotters said...

$700?

Veronica Reeve said...

...no, not quite what I had in mind, this is an L series lens with Image Stabilization in like-new condition....keep trying!

~R~ said...

can't wait to see what the new lense captures!! Pretty cool that your always improving! Hope your old lenses sell!

Machen family said...

What? you already sold them! Man I missed out on a good deal.