June 29, 2009

Newborn C

My second session of the day...a newborn session with one of my best friend's fresh new baby boy. Isn't he the cutest? He was such a good sleepy baby....so squishy. So sweet. I love all his hair. I'm such a color person but I went with black and white for most of the ones I've posted. There is just something about a sleeping baby....














I do feel rather guilty for posting this last photo...since my hubbie is a Iowa Hawkeyes alum. But it's for C's daddy who is a big Ohio (boo) fan....and C does look rather cute in red.

7 comments:

Machen family said...

So sweet.

Kelly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! You never cease to amaze me! Thanks for making my little C look as cute as I think he really is! Zak says he owes you BIG time for the Buckeye shot--he thinks that is the coolest photo he's ever seen! Once again--THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Cannot wait to see the whole batch!

Carly said...

I second that boo ha, ha. The photos are great, but I prefer maize and blue... Such a sweet little baby.

Tonic said...

That is one cute little baby, and great pics, as always. It was fun to see you the other night!

rychelle said...

i love the baby faux hawk!

these pics really did lend themselves to black & white, didn't they?

you have such a talent!

Libby said...

Great job, Vern. I agree with the black and white snoozing baby pics. Very sweet.

ohio said...

great pics, but poor taste in schools! Go Buckeyes!