June 8, 2009

T Twins

I love my job. I love photographing little people more than anything. They are so genuine, so fun to be with, and have so much energy. I can't think of anything I'd rather do. Remember these twins from last year? It was one of my favorite sessions of the year, and this year I'm sure it will be too. They are such beautiful children!! So sweet to each other (and they LOVE to wrestle) and so photogenic. Little sweeties. Here are a few ton of pictures from today. I haven't even started on the darling family pictures we took....I'll have to post some of those tomorrow. There were just too many to choose from!! Thanks T family!















6 comments:

~R~ said...

Oh my goodness! I was going to say, "Oh, I love the picture of her sitting surrounded by her skirt,"...then I was going to say, "OH look at her spinning!".. then I was going to say look at the bond they have that you so perfectly captured! Then I was going to say...

Just stunning. If I use that word to much- will it lose it's luster? I hope not!

Bekah~

Machen family said...

LOVE THEM!! How cute can they get? LOVE THEM!!

kelli said...

They are SO cute!

Amy said...

Love them. You captured their personality so well.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

The one of the little girl with the hat is ADORABLE!!

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

i love the tutu twirl pic!