August 10, 2009

Pictures of my Pictures

Now here's something kind of fun - for me at least. Today I was able to go visit the Mountain View Clinic in Pleasant View. I was asked by Dr. Church, a pediatrician at the clinic (super great guy btw), if I would have some pictures of babies and children they could use to decorate his office. I guess they used to have pictures of fuzzy woodland creatures and they were looking for something a little different. I, of course, would have been foolish to pass up the opportunity. Sooooo....here they are. They are rather large prints (although it is hard to tell from these photos) and they requested for them to be in black and white. I went in today and was quite pleased with how they turned out. Here are a few of them...


If you are ever in need of a fabulous pediatrician (and you want to check out some really cute pictures of kids, he he he) go visit Dr. Church and his fellow doctors at the Mountain View Clinic in Pleasant View.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great idea!! I love the photos, and I'd love looking at those when I was in a doctor's office. :)

Lflinders said...

What an awesome idea to have in a pediatrician office. Those look great! but we wouldnt expect anything less from you

Freckles said...

That's awesome Veronica! Congratulations on some great advertising!! I'm working on a few places down here, but no luck yet! : )

annie valentine said...

Ack! My son is famous!!