September 24, 2009

H Family

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I LOVE going to client's homes to take their pictures. There is just something about having a family in their element that makes a picture so personal.

....I guess it also helps that the H family has a home in a picture perfect location. What a wonderful place to grow up!

I loved meeting this family. They were fun, laid back, and easy to work with. Their little boy caught a snake and two fishes while I was there. Boys...{sigh}....so different from my house full of little girls.

Well, enough of me blah blahing....here is the preview from our night.















6 comments:

Machen family said...

sweet family!

Carly said...

These are so awesome as always Veronica!

Jaci said...

these are so great! they need to be in a magazine showing a cozy cabin lifestyle or something. model family! beatuiful photos! Bet they love 'em!

Jenny Esterbrook said...

These are amazing, I love the colors! I"m drooling over the mother's yellow sweater, I wonder where she got it!!! Great job as always

rychelle said...

beautiful family + stunning location + amazing photographer = lucious photographs

annie valentine said...

How in the *&^% are you still taking pictures, crazy lady? You know this is the time for you to relax, eat some chocolate and gestate, right? Those photos rock, you're amazing.