September 20, 2009

More Mini Sessions....

First up, the "C" family whom I've photographed before here and here. I LOVE photographing them because they are so easy!! Such a beautiful family, well behaved, and the kids are so funny! I loved the outfits they came up with, so great for fall !







This little guy was super serious for our session. He'd fallen asleep in the car and wasn't quite ready to take pictures. Luckily, he is a very handsome little man and still looks perfect with his serious little face.





6 comments:

Machen family said...

These are so great! I love the serious boy.

LeAnn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them....as always!! You did a fabulous job!! I love how bright all the colors look! BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

~R~ said...

Yay for color! Oh, the outfits- I love the color scheme, but like you've said- Not matchy-matchy. C family looks beautiful!... Oh, I can't WAIT till our session with you :( :)

Bekah~

Rusty and Jen said...

I love the colors they chose also...such a cute family.

As always, great job Veronica!

rychelle said...

YAY! i LOVE them!!!

you are a rock star veronica!

thousand words photography said...

these are so great! i LOVE the first family shot!