November 19, 2009

Warning!

If you are going to have me take pictures of your children and you show up wearing coordinating outfits, I'm going to make you be in the pictures.

Case and point: My good friend, we'll call her "S", showed up to take some Christmas photos of her little guy dressed like this....

I made her tackle him down (note: two year olds do not like to snuggle with mom when they can be throwing sticks in a pond) and take a picture. I couldn't help it. It was too cute. Here are some more of her handsome guy....

I love this little guy. He might end up marrying my Sophie one day...

4 comments:

Machen family said...

Darling pictures! It would only be expected that she was included in the pictures.

Julie said...

This little one and 'S' are some of my favorite people in the world. I love his face in the one where he's poking out from behind the tree. I can't wait to see them again in about 4 weeks.

Will said...

I love them!!!! Sorry that I didn't go back and find the sucker. :) Thanks so much!

Will said...

p.s. that was me...not Will posting the last comment. :)