December 10, 2009

(Secret!) Christmas Sale

Wondering what to give (name of loved one who is normally difficult to shop for) for Christmas this year? I'll make it a little easier for you:

Exclusively for the first 10 people who email me veronica@veronicareeve.com:

You get a gift certificate for: 1 session fee + 1 Full Resolution CD of 30 images w/ copyright release
.
You pay: $300.00
.
That's 50% off my normal price. Wowza!!
.
These will go super fast....so tell your mom, dad, husband, wife, brother-in-law, boss, children, neighbor, hair stylist, or your children's bus driver...that you want the gift of memories (awwww, how sweet) this Christmas season, and if they hurry, they can save a whole lot of money in the process!
..
The fine print: Payment due immediately, session must be booked in 2010, gift certificate cannot be used for weddings or extended/multiple family pictures.

2 comments:

Machen family said...

oooohhh this is a good one.

~R~ said...

I emailed everyone I know that lives in your area. I want to punch who ever doesn't at least try for this opportunity!

Happy Holidays!
Rebekah~