December 4, 2009

New Location

I've discovered this really great place to take pictures, and it's right outside my front door! My parents live in a condo surrounded by ponds, trees, rocks...it's perfect! Why didn't I think of this before? I can be taking pictures outside, while my sweet baby sleeps inside and my girls play...under the supervision of grandma of course....

Yesterday I had my nephew over to take his 3 year pictures. It was brrrrr....but he survived because he's a 3 year old boy, and they are tough....and I bribed him with a candy cane. Ha ha ha! There is nothing wrong with offering a little reward for good picture taking, right? So here are his handsome little pictures from last year, and here he is now...all grown up. :)













3 comments:

Brittney Hale Photography said...

these are darling, as always. hope your growing family is well and hope you have a great holiday season!!!

~R~ said...

I love not having a commute! ;)

Nicole said...

What a handsome little fellow. Your bokeh always makes me drool. LOVE EM!