January 6, 2010

Back to Work

I'm officially back from maternity leave and Christmas break!! Time to get back to work.

I'm looking forward to 2010 and some exciting things to come! My new house and studio should be done in a couple of months (crossing my fingers). A studio open house is in the works. Everyone (clients, photo students, blog stalkers) will be invited to come and sign up for my new 2010 classes at a discounted rate, eat yummy food, check out the studio, and mingle with some fantastic people (because you are coming right?). More about that later.

As a special thank you to my clients, and all of you who support Veronica Reeve Photography (especially those sweet people who leave comments, have I ever mentioned that I love comments? It just makes me feel like someone is out there and I'm not talking to myself, who doesn't love comments?) here is a New Deal for the New Year. Happy 2010!!!

11 comments:

Carly said...

I can't wait to come see your new studio and definitely eat yummy food. I will spread the word.

Street Fam said...

Oooh! A studio open house...I am there! Can't wait to see it.

Machen family said...

I hope I'm invited?

~R~ said...

Gah! Another deal! Reasons to move back to Utah? This is in my top 2.. and it's only a list of 3 ;)

I laughed at this post because I am a frequent commenter and let's be honest... the original stalker of this blog :)

xoxo,
R~

Nichole said...

I can't wait to see your new studio. And I can't wait to get our pictures using our Christmas gift certificate. I will email you.

Lflinders said...

Veronica, What month is best for the orchard? You had mentioned that and I would like to use one of your slots during that month. I just dont know when that is? Cant wait for your open house.

Angie said...

I was also a recipient of a gift certificate for Christmas! What a great gift! I would have cried, except it was me sitting at the computer that December day saying, "Honey, honey, this is what I want for Christmas!" and batting my eyelashes...

I'll email you soon to book our session! I can't wait!

Sarah said...

So, I'm one of your blog "stalkers" (it's hard not to be....you do such beautiful work! :0))! I thought I'd leave you an oh la la, since I never have...to let you know that you are so talented!! I'm hoping to come to some of your classes, someday!

Nicole said...

Wow!! sounds like you have some exciting stuff going on. I need to get with you on a month to book our session.

rychelle said...

guess what?

i got a new camera for christmas! and i need you to teach me how to use it! ;)

Jodie's Joint said...

I am so excited to see your new studio, but I am even more excited to take the advanced photography class from you. Tell the builders to hurry, hurry, hurry!!!