April 27, 2010

An Apology and a Labor-Inducing Senior Session

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog. Tsk, tsk, tsk, shame on me! We are in the final stretch of building our home (I like to consider it a marathon and I can finally see the finish line...and I reeeeally don't think I'll make it, but I'm hoping that I will) and that has certainly kept me busy. To make up for it, I'll be posting a post a day for this whole week. Hoorah for posts!

Enough about me...

Beautiful, beautiful, B....I wish I looked this cute when I was a senior! My first senior in a long time. I absolutely loved it!!! My friend Libby assisted with this session, hours later she went to the hospital and had a baby girl. Congrats Lib!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Machen said...

Cute pictures! and congratulations to Libby!

rychelle said...

oh, that barn! will you please take my pictures in front of that barn?!

Nicole said...

Libby went into labor!! well I'm glad that my little sister's photo shoot could assist her with that, though my mom said she was hoping for a May baby! darling pictures! I can't wait to see more. (on a side note, my senior pictures weren't half as cute, then again, neither was the object:)

~R~ said...

She does look beautiful. It's Senior time again? Gah!

I must say... I'm so excited to see your upcoming posts. You've been missed, V!

R~

Carly said...

oh wow - where ever did you find that stupendous location? ha, ha, ha... I couldn't believe it when I heard Libby had her baby hours later. These look fabulous, as always!

katie said...

these are beautiful! love the barn pic especially.
and libby had her baby?! so exciting.