April 29, 2010

New Photography Classes

Photobucket
Here are a list of the photography classes I will be teaching this year. I will be teaching all of the classes in my (new!) home studio in South Ogden. Class size will be limited to only 10 students per class.

Basic Photography II $150.00
November 2, 9, 16, (6 pm - 7:30) and 20 (10 am - 12 am):
This intermediate photography class is designed for students who have a basic understanding of how to use the manual settings on their SLR camera. This class will continue to focus on more advanced manual settings on your camera, lighting, lenses, posing your subjects, and more advanced photo composition. The final class on the 20th will be an on-location photo shoot with models to practice on.

If you would like to sign up for a class email me veronica@veronicareeve.com. Please specify which class you are interested in and the dates. If there is room available, payment will be due immediately to reserve your spot, and refundable only if I am able to fill your spot in the class.

3 comments:

Gaëlle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaëlle said...

Do you need a assistant for the class of august? I'll be proud to help you! I can be the baby sitter for your daughters too! ;-)

~R~ said...

... I beat my fists on my desk... and feel sad. I truly wish I lived closet to be a part of these classes. I know these will fill up fast!

Congratulations on your new home! It's finally finished. How exciting!!! ...and a studio! Fantastic!

R~