May 10, 2010

Andy & Marilyn Engaged

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Brrrrr.....this Spring weather in Utah is driving me crazy! If I'm not having to reschedule outdoor photo shoots, I'm out in the cold/hot weather trying to keep my clients from freezing/blowing away (it's raining, it's snowing, it's sunny AND snowing...weird!) This session was a lot of fun. Andy is the younger brother of my good friend Kelly. She came along for the shoot and assisted....thanks Kelly! Andy and Marilyn were both freezing the whole time and we made sure to keep bringing up how cozy we were in our sweaters....ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love, Love, Love them! They turned out so perfefct. Marilyn does a good "serious" face!

I was really glad to have my shmufy jacket! It was too chilly!!

Thanks again for the fun evening!