May 2, 2010

Baby C

Last week I was able to go take pictures of sweet Baby C. His parents called me the week before wondering if I'd be able to squeeze them in. The voicemail I got from C's dad said, "We want you to come take pictures of our new baby boy, because he's so cute." I said "Yes!" (I can always find time for newborns). And I'm so glad I did! Such a handsome little guy!

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

His parents are crazy about this little guy! They are so sweet and gentle with him. Just watching the way they look at him you can tell they are going to be wonderful parents. You should see his room! His dad (a Cubs fan) fixed it up so cute as soon as he found out he was having a boy...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Machen said...

His dad did the room? I'm impressed!
And that baby is shmumphy!!

Em said...

These are beautiful! Second one is my favorite--just too perfect for words

Jaci said...

yes, the parents are right-- he is so cute! I want that white book shelf hanging on the wall in his room! where do I find one? :)
great photos!! I am a huge fan!