May 18, 2010

Call me crazy....

...but these might be the cutest kids you've ever seen....and I'm not just saying that because I'm their aunt! I love to see my sister and her family, and unfortunately, it doesn't happen very often. I got lucky enough to visit her a while back and we took the oppotunity to take some family pictures and some of the kids.

Photobucket

This little 2 year old is one of the smartest girls around. The things that come out of her mouth amaze me! She is hilarious, a bit of a rebel (according to her dad), and darling, obviously.
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

Photobucket

(Enter: Cloud...can you see a change in lighting?)
.
Photobucket

Photobucket
.
My charming nephew. So happy to spend some time with him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Loving hug? Or perfect opportunity to pop her head off? You decide.

9 comments:

rychelle said...

will you please take my picture in a field of dandylions?! LOVE THESE!

Cortney Heintz said...

Love these pics!! Where were they taken?!?! Amazing scenery! Cute kids too! When are you in your new house?! I would love to see your new studio!

~R~ said...

You let people be them selves in your art... and that's the beauty. So many times you get comments about how you capture personality. This is another case and I don't even know these sweet kids.

I say it's a pop her head off moment. No? lol

R~

Libby said...

So cute. I love that spot. Did you get to take pictures of the twins too?

Machen said...

I love them all! LOVE THEM

hcrjfrandall said...

These are just beautiful! Love the location and the dandelions are awesome!!!

Sharstin said...

oooo love that orchard! such darling kids too!

Gaëlle said...

ces photos sont magnifiques!!! bravo à toi et aux modèles!

Megan and Ben said...

are these leslie's kids? so cute. tell her hello for me please.