June 8, 2010

Hawkeye Pride!

One of my favorite parts of my job? Reconnecting with families I haven't seen in a very long time. Meet the "J" family.

Photobucket

We met them in Iowa while we were there for school. In fact, they were one of the first people who introduced themselves to us (shy, scared, and far from home). Awww, thanks guys! Now, 7 years later, their family has grown and boy, have you ever seen such darling children?


Photobucket

We spent the first 15 minutes in the car, waiting for the rainstorm to clear out (Utah weather = unpredictable). We were so lucky that the sun peaked through the clouds for part of our session.

Photobucket

..
Photobucket
.

Photobucket

Those eyes! And that hair! Oh, and the personality to match! I was glad to see that my little girls aren't the only ones that love/smell their blankets ("dada" was this blankets name )
..
Photobucket
.
This little guy loves keys! Note to self: Do not offer 1 year old keys, they will never want to give them back. When you do finally pry them out of their sticky little hands, they will not be happy! Even if it makes them smile, their parents do not want photos of their son holding a set of keys.
.

Photobucket

See what I mean?
..
Photobucket


.Photobucket

Ring around the rosie while the girls waited their turn for pictures.
.
Photobucket
..
Little bro wanted in on the action.
..
Photobucket
.
I had to include this last picture because it is my favorite picture from the entire session. Sometimes A majority of the times sibling "snuggles" turn into "smothers" and in this case, the baby bro was just not having it. Love it! Oh and rest assured, there are plenty of sit and smile pictures of this particular pose, but this one just makes me smile.

6 comments:

R~ said...

Hahaha! That last picture!? That one reminds me of LeAnn's kids- her girls were squeezing the brothers face. Classic.

This shoot seems to be extra candid... wow! Beautiful kids, great smiles and that stunning hair!

R~

Machen said...

Cute kids! They have beautiful hair color!!

Libby said...

Those little redheads are uh-dorable! And older sister is gorgeous. Great shots as usual.

[BrookeO] said...

Cute I love them, and the Jackson's!!!

Olga Clark said...

Veronica, picture are as awesome as can be,as always. I love this orchard, where is it at? Such a beautiful place

Erin said...

Darling! Love all the color in these shots! The last one is my fave too---it's REAL.
You are amazing.