July 18, 2010

Basic Photo II

I just finished up my first Basic Photo II class. Hooray! I did it! The ladies that took my class are all so talented. Today we finished up with an on location photo shoot and we had some wonderful girls volunteer to come model for us. Big thanks to them and HUGE thanks to the wonderful Class of July 2010 Basic Photo II girls. :)

Here are a few from today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and last, but certainly not least....

Photobucket

Me and my Basic Photo II friends. Can you see me?

2 comments:

jwjustme1 said...

Thanks for such a fun class! I really had a lot of ah-hah moments and have a ton to practice. :)

Crystal Andrews said...

Thanks for the fun class! And your pictures from saturday look amazing!! All of your pictures are amazing. Hopefully I'll see you next month :)