July 21, 2010

Important Announcement

<span class=

Let me guess.....

You just got back from the outdoor BBQ with family after a long day of swimming at the pool...

Sipping a lemonade and telling your husband to crank up the A.C....

Rubbing aloe on your sunburned shoulders while the kids are outside playing night games with neighbors.....

Awww, summer.....

The last thing you want to think about is fall...so I'll be brief.

Fall is a crazy time of year for photographers.

Every year it is the same story. The weather cools, leaves start changing colors, people start thinking about the upcoming holidays, and they decide to contact me to book a session...and it's usually too late.

Taking photos in the Fall is in high demand therefore sessions book up fast.

So, impress your friends/neighbors/coworkers and book early this year! Reserve your spot while the spots are still good/before it gets too cold/while there are still spots available.

Also, starting October 1st, my prices will be changing....sessions booked before
October 1st will get my current rates.

2 comments:

Abby said...

count me in! september!

Lflinders said...

You still have our family for august 17th...Right? That is what I marked on my calendar so I'm hoping that is right. Let me know otherwise...Do you know of any good outdoorsy places?