July 16, 2010

Taking a vacation...

In Southern France.....

<span class=

<span class=
Oh wait, no, not really....just to my Bonus Room to admire the artwork of two extremely fabulous and talented artists, Jonnie Hartman and Holly Dance.

Isn't it fabulous?!

I can't say enough wonderful things about these two ladies. Not only are they so creative and amazing at what they do, but they are about the two nicest gals you will ever meet.

As for the mural, well, it makes my heart skip a beat every time I see it. I spend a large portion of my day just staring at it while my children run wild. Really, I do. It takes me on a mini vacation to Southern France every time I look at it...all I need is a baguette and some cheese.

Love, love, love it.

Jonnie and Holly: Thank You x 1,000,000

Everyone in blog world: Get your own mural today. Email me for contact info...

You'll love it and your kids will love you for it.

(Insert happy faces here)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Machen said...

Sophie looks so old!! She's practically a 4 year old in a 3 year old body.
Beautiful mural!! LOVE it.

rychelle said...

that looks like every little girl's dream (and big girls' too).

Jaci said...

Love it! Great work ladies!!

Veronica- your girls are BEAUTIFUL! They get prettier with every photo you share! You better be a proud mom! :)

R~ said...

I was in awe as I scrolled over this post! WOW! That mural is perfect! Lovely!

My eyes then got even bigger when I saw how big your girls are! They are more beautiful then ever! They've grown so much since they last appeared on this blog! Ms. S! Long gone is her baby face!

R~

Libby said...

The mural is lovely, although it's stunning in person!!

And the girls...you'd better lock those two up now. They are too cute for words. Sophie looks so grown up. What a sweetie!