July 13, 2010

They are coming...

To whom it may concern:

An apology to those who have been checking my blog daily to see updated blog sessions from the last month.

I'm sorry I've been a blogging slacker.

To make it up to you, next Monday I will start a blog post a day until I've posted everyone's pictures.

To those of you who are not waiting for sessions, but perhaps wondering if Veronica Reeve Photography is still in business, the answer is "Yes, yes, I am."

Next week I'll prove it to you. 4 weddings, families, newborns...it's all coming very soon.

Your's Truly,

Veronica


6 comments:

Carly said...

Can't wait to see!

rychelle said...

i was beginning to worry........ ;)

that little girl's outfit is so cute! and, of course, you captured it perfectly.

Kelly said...

Ooooo! So, So excited!

Nichole said...

I love it, you are the best! I am so excited to see the rest of our pics, that one turned out sooooooo great!

Jill T said...

I can't wait to see them! You're my favorite!

R~ said...

I wait with baited breath!!!... it'll be worth the wait...