September 30, 2010

F Family

I've been lucky enough to take pictures of this family on several occasions.  Here, here, and here to be exact.  So, yes, we go way back.  They are so fun to be around.  We also swapped "living in the midwest" stories at the end of the shoot - awwww, memories. Here's a preview from our session....









She's been dancing since she was two!  



Serious little man....ummmm....not really.....







Sweetest little thing...


Thanks F family!  Also thanks to the picture taking stuffed bunny who assisted ;) !!

6 comments:

Machen said...

Great job! Cute kids!

Lflinders said...

Thanks so much veronica! especially your patience with Miss H. Braden sure is crazy...Look at all his funny poses. Lol....Thanks for working your magic. Can't wait to see the rest

shelby said...

Oh I love this family!! I cant believe how much that oldest girl looks like Lacy. So darling!! Good job Veronica!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I want to know where she got the littlest girls skirt and orange colored shirt...too cute!

Lflinders said...

TO answer andrew&amp question: I got the skirt from ebay. It is matilda jane jesse skirt...THe shirt is from target. Glad you liked it!

Wray Family said...

I also love this family, and all the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!