September 17, 2010

A new favorite session...

Warning to blog viewers before proceeding: Go pop some popcorn, pull up a chair, and get comfortable because this is kind of a huge post.

Meet the "B" family. I went to school with "BB" we'll call him, and have always thought he was a really nice guy. Now, ____ years later ;) , we meet again, this time to take pictures of his darling family. Their first time getting pictures taken, they say...but you'd never guess.

Oh, and thanks to Carly for assisting....holding the barb-wire fence, doing a great clicky noise to get the babies attention, holding everything...the list goes on and on.






Thanks B Family! I wish I could post all of them - you guys were so great!

12 comments:

Machen said...

How sweet is this family!

Libby said...

They turned out great Veronica! Wonderful job, as always.

Abby said...

All I can say is..FANTASTIC. You are the best! Can't wait for until it's our turn!

Nicole said...

Those are darling!! I think that is where we need to do our pictures.

Melissa said...

SO cute!!!

Abby said...

I mean can't wait for our pictures...and can't wait until it's our turn...not what I said...blonde moment!

Kimberlee said...

These pictures are amazing!! I can't get over what a great job you did. Don't know how we'll EVER choose which the ones we want!!

Jaci said...

Such happy, make you smile, photos! Beautiful family!!

Lazy Daisy Design: Photography by Teresa Henrie said...

Beatiful Veronica, the coloring is amazing! I love the new color borders you are doing! And darling family!

Sharstin said...

Gorgeous girly! love them all~

Andrea* said...

I LOVE this session! I also love that pink dress! Do you know where its from?

Parties by Hardie said...

Gorgeous! Their outfits are perfect. I love the bright colors.