November 16, 2010

Baby N

So nothing might make me more nervous than taking photos of a photographers family....yes, I think it officially tops the list.  Luckily Baby N's mom is, not only a wonderful photographer, but very sweet, laid back and flexible ;) - which took off some of the pressure.  That, in addition to having darling, photogenic siblings and a super cool dad = success!  So now the scary part...the preview!!  I hope you love them!!! (crossing fingers!)


Baby N is already a well photographed baby thanks to her mom so we focused more on the family.




7 comments:

Jody said...

I think they are beautiful.....as always. Love em!

Abby said...

I love them! The baby yawning is so adorable! Great pictures!

Sharstin said...

oh girly! i love them!! you did such an amazing job--and were so great with my little kiddos! you are so talented, and i cannot wait to see the rest~ thanks for everything!

Libby said...

These turned out great! especially love the solo shots with the babe and each of her parents where she's looking right at the camera. Very sweet.

Tonic said...

Those are so great (duh!). I don't usually comment because stating the obvious seems silly :) But I guess I feel like I can cause I know this family. They are all so cute.

Erin said...

oh my goodness . . stunning . . came over from the Miller Family blog and I love them!

Janelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Veronica. You've really captured the warmth of this family!