January 6, 2011

Winter Sale


Happy 2011!  How were your holidays?  Mine were just perfect.  

I had a great break but now I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.  Last year was amazing.  My business grew so much.  I met so many incredible people through my classes and photo sessions.  I'm excited to see what 2011 will bring.  I am currently in the process of giving my business a "face lift" and can't wait to get a fresh new look.  Actually, it's more than a face lift, it's an Extreme Makeover: Business Edition.  Along with my new look will be new products, prices, and a whole new picture taking experience that I've had in the works for quite a while now.  It will offer my clients a unique experience and images that will truly exemplify childhood and the personality of their little ones.  

So I thought I'd start out the new year with a bang and help you out a little with your New Year's Resolution of "Get Our Family Pictures Taken" - that's on your list, right? Actually, my rates are changing and I decided to offer this deal one last time.  So here you go...

Get a 2011 session (normally $100)  + CD of images (normally $800) for 

drumroll please....$400.00.

That's $500.00 off.  About 44ish%. 

This offer is only available for only the first 10 people who email me veronica@veronicareeve.com.  

On your mark, get set, GO!

Fine print:  Session must be redeemed in 2011.  Session is for up to 6 people, additional people will be charged the regular rate.  Your payment will be due immediately.  Once I have received payment I will mail you a gift certificate for a session fee plus cd of images.   Gift certificate non-transferable. 

1 comment:

Jody said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait to see everything!