May 15, 2011

Help Wanted

I need some models for this weeks Basic Photography II class photo shoot.

I am looking for...

A cutie little 6 mo. old + that can sit up but not crawl yet
An outgoing 2-4 year old
5-10 year old
Teens
A couple
A small family w/ cooperative children :)

We will be shooting this Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. but you will not be required to stay the whole 2 hours.  You will receive photos from all of the students for your time (these ladies are good!)

Email me a photo if you are interested veronica@veronicareeve.com.

4 comments:

Maura said...

No 14 month old boys who can almost, but not quite walk yet? :)

Libby said...

What about a 30 year old dumpy mom?

Fowler Family Blog said...

Amelia just turned 3 and I would love some photos! And we will be around Saturday!!
Collette Fowler

victoriatoone27 said...

Like I said in my email, I'd be more than willing! I have some brothers ages 16,13 and 13 too! :)