May 31, 2011

Something fun...

I'm so excited to see one of my images on the front of Kids Life magazine!  In stores now! Get your copy today....if you live in Germany! 

He he he!

I was so flattered when one of the editors of this darling German children's magazine emailed me wanting to use this photo as their cover. I happily agreed, (with permission from the cute little guys mom, of course) after all,  I did take 5 years of German in school so I do have a soft spot for all things Deutsch.  

Thanks Martina!  It looks great!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Congrats Deary! Looks great.

Camille said...

sehr gut!

Olga Clark said...

You have such Fun photography style, I won't be surprised if your pics will appear American magazines as well

R~ said...

Wow!!! What a milestone, you published artist! Great picture they chose!

R~

Kelly said...

I KNEW you would be famous... even if its in Germany! I also have tobe a fan of anything from the "motherland"!

CONGRATULATIONS LADY!

wallis said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so awesome and you deserve every bit of it. Of International renown..:)

Libby said...

Very cool!

Maybe next time I see you I should snag an autograph, seeing as I was born in Germany and all!!