May 6, 2011

SUPER SPRING SALE


In celebration of the warmer Spring weather I have decided to have a SUPER SALE!  (all caps, yes, it is that big!)  Here's how it works....

I like to call it a "Choose Your Own Mini Session"

Includes:

30 min session for up to 5 people per session
Location of your choice in the Weber County area
Date of your choosing (Monday - Thursday only, subject to availability) in the month of May or June
10 full resolution images on disk w/ copyright release
for only (drumroll please..)

$150.00  

I have never had a sale this big and mini sessions this flexible.  So take advantage and hurry because I will only offer 10 spots and they will go FAST!

email me to reserve your spot: veronica@veronicareeve.com 

Note:  Payment will be due immediately to secure your spot.  

Happy Spring!!

UPDATE:  All spots have been filled.  Thanks!!

No comments: