August 22, 2011

Holiday Mini Sessions 2011

I've had a lot of interest in my Holiday Mini Sessions already this year so I decided to do an official post about them.  It's never to early to start thinking about the holidays, right?  Also, Baby Reeve will be here before I know it and I'd like to have my mini sessions booked before things start getting crazy.  

So, for you who have already thought about what your children are wearing for Halloween this year and have your Holiday shopping 1/2 way done, I present:

There are more date options/flexible hours this year for your convenience.  I will be taking 10 sessions and, if previous years are any indication, they will fly out the door before you have a chance to talk it over with your spouse (just kidding, I strongly encourage you to talk it over with your spouse), so contact me asap to reserve your spot!!   

2 comments:

Libby said...

Who is that awesome family in the photo?! I want to be just like them...just kidding...kind of.

I'm super excited for your mini sessions this year. You're the best!

shelby said...

Veronica, I totally want to reserve a spot for the Healy fam this year. Count us in we need a new picture very badly!! PS very awesome family in that photo!!