October 17, 2011

Holiday Cards Preview

I am sooooooo excited about my Holiday Cards this year and have been dying to share them with everyone!  They have been designed by an incredible artist, who I am also proud to call my good friend, Jill De Haan.  Jill has incredible taste, an eye for all things beautiful, is an incredible artist, and happens to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  Really.  She has been so kind to put her time and talents into designing these cards for my clients this year.

Here are just a couple of the cards that my clients can choose from:

If you would like more information on how you can send out one of these beautiful cards this holiday season email me veronica@veronicareeve.com.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Beautiful!!! I want some!!

Leslie said...

These are so cute!

Libby said...

Eeeeep! I am so excited. You should see what else she's cooking up...you'll just die!!!

I'm going to have a very stressful time choosing just one...maybe I can just pick two, instead...